Westminster College is in the support of these basic policies. Here is the Brief of these policies. Please go to the specific policy tab for more details.
Tuition Refund Policy:- Circumstances when Refund Payable Amount of Refund
Before the program start date, the institution receives a notice of withdrawal (applies to all students)
• No later than seven days after the student signed the enrolment contract, and
• Before the program start date. 100% tuition and all related fees, other than the application fee. Related fees include administrative fees, application fees, assessment fees, and fees charged for textbooks or other course materials.
Dispute Resolution Policy:-
- This policy governs complaints from students respecting Westminster College and any aspect of its operations.
- A student who makes or is otherwise involved in a complaint will not be subject to any form of retaliation by the institution at any time.
- The process by which the student complaint will be handled is as follows:
- Student complaints must be made in writing.
- After receiving the complaint, the responsible person will be interogated regarding complain and approprite actions will be taken to solve the dispute.
- Complaint must be in writing to Primary Individual Mr.Sohail Durrani Director (email :email@example.com , cell: 647 562 9148). Complaint can be send via an E-mail or by call.if Primrary Individual is not available and or named in the Complaint, the alternate contact Individual is Mrs. Ambreen Lankroo HCA Coordinator (email: firstname.lastname@example.org, cell: 778 839 4341). If Primrary Individual is not avaliable and or named in the Complaint, the alternate contact individual is Miss. Rosie(Harpreet kaur), Administration Assistant (email: email@example.com, Phone: 604 588 5880).
Sexual Misconduct Policy:-
Sexual misconduct refers to a spectrum of non-consensual sexual contact and behavior including the following:
• sexual assault;
• sexual exploitation;
• sexual harassment;
• indecent exposure;