- This policy governs complaints from students respecting Westminster College and any aspect of its operations.
- A student who makes or is otherwise involved in a complaint will not be subject to any form of retaliation by the institution at any time.
- The process by which the student complaint will be handled is as follows:
- Student complaints must be made in writing.
- After receiving the complaint, the responsible person will be interogated regarding complain and approprite actions will be taken to solve the dispute.
- Complaint must be in writing to Primary Individual Mr.Sohail Durrani Director (email :email@example.com , cell: 647 562 9148). Complaint can be send via an E-mail or by call.if Primrary Individual is not available and or named in the Complaint, the alternate contact Individual is Mrs. Ambreen Lankroo HCA Coordinator (email: firstname.lastname@example.org, cell: 778 839 4341). If Primrary Individual is not avaliable and or named in the Complaint, the alternate contact individual is Miss. Rosie(Harpreet kaur), Administration Assistant (email: email@example.com, Phone: 604 588 5880).
The institution must provide the reasons for the determination and the reconsideration (if any) to the student within 30 days after the date on which the student made the complaint.
- The written reasons will advise a student, that if the student is dissatisfied with the determination, and has been misled by the institution regarding any significant aspect of that program, the student may file a complaint with the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) (privatetraininginstitutions.gov.bc.ca). Complaints must be filed with PTIB within one year of the date a student completes, is dismissed from, or withdraws from the program.]
- The student making the complaint may be represented by an agent or a lawyer.