Diploma Program In Business Administration
The Department of Business Administration offers a one-year diploma program. The purpose of this program is to provide an opportunity to acquire the required knowledge and skills to perform a job at the beginning
level positions in the field of Business Administration.
- Discuss primary management functions such as planning, organizing, staffing, leading & controlling.
- Explore basics of microeconomics
- Explain various roles in Human Resource Management.
- Explore principles of marketing.
- Apply various concepts of organizational behavior.
- Formulate simple business strategies
- Use basic accounting principles for day to day accounting & book keeping needs of a business.
- Explore the financial environment and the tools used by the finance professionals.
- Use a personal computer for computing needs of a business.
High school certificate (12th grade pass) or mature student status. Interview by admissions officer/campus director or pass an admission test. 19 years of age.
All fees are in Canadian Dollars
Registration Fee: (Non-Refundable)
$150 for domestic students
$200 for international students
$12,000 for domestic students
$14,000 for international students